getsix® realises businesses involved in transactions and investments today must struggle with many non-financial threats and difficulties. Parties to these transactions and investments must appreciate and manage important policy, political, stakeholder and controlling concerns.
Our inter-disciplinary approach is ideal for dealing with these threats and difficulties, whether in cross-border or domestic transactions or investments. Any number of economic entities acting at the international level call for planning tax questions, whereas the current activity calls for the regulations of the community law and the international tax law. At getsix® we employ staff with considerable experience in the co-operation with tax authorities from other countries, as well as in the regulations from the contracts on avoiding double taxation or relevant EU directives.
Reviewing foreign investment
Many cross-border transactions are subject to governmental oversight and review, our in-house expertise can help navigate this process for our clients.
There are a wide range of regulatory issues that may be connected by intricate international transactions and investments. At getsix® we are equipped to guide our clients through these difficult risks.
Significant cross-border transactions increasingly trigger legislative oversight and action. getsix® know how to keep companies ahead of the curve, with limited need for increased governmental regulation – and how to address mandatory oversight, when legislated.
There are various governments and non-governmental stakeholders that can have a significant impact on transactions, principally where competition, environmental, social and public policy matters are involved. The getsix® approach is to engage and manage multi-stakeholders and develop alliances, while building credibility and allies to minimise the risk to your business.
getsix® consulting services regarding Transactions & Investments include, in particular, the following activities:
- preparation of the opinions and commentaries on tax questions based on binding regulations of tax law concerning the double taxation and the regulations of the community law;
- consulting and help in observing the international and community tax law;
- consulting and help in complying with the regulations on double taxation;
- consulting and help in taxing with VAT the intra-community and international transaction;
- consulting on currency regulations;
- consulting on international questions concerning the transfer prices.