Our HR Administration Services
- Registration of our Clients with National Social Insurance;
- Registration of Employees with National Social Insurance;
- Maintenance of Employee’s personal files and work records;
- Supervision of Employee related work times;
- Supervision of Employee Statutory medical Examinations.
Our HR administration services are primarily addressed to:
- Foreign nationals performing work/delivering services in Poland;
- Polish nationals seconded to work outside Poland;
- Management and supervisory board members, as well as management staff;
- Individuals who obtain revenue from copyrights, patents and inventions;
- Partners and shareholders of partnerships and companies;
- Individuals conducting business activity.
Our HR & Payroll team includes specialists having extensive knowledge and experience in the areas of personal income taxation and social security, procedures of legalisation of stay and work, international assignments, as well as human capital consulting. Our expertise in Polish regulations, as well as constant monitoring of the changes in the tax and social security law, enable us to provide our clients with comprehensive advisory aimed at solving problems encountered by the Polish and foreign companies.
Scope of our services in co-operation with our Tax & Legal Services:
- Tax effective employment structures for Polish and foreign employees, including creative ones (experts, programmers, analysts, constructors, employees of research institutes, etc.);
- Tax advisory for high earners, to include international tax optimisation;
- Tax optimisation for board members and management staff;
- Advisory regarding taxation of remuneration and additional benefits;
- Taxation on income derived from sales of shares/enterprises;
- Specialised services for German-speaking clients (German desk) and English-speaking clients (English desk).
- Advisory regarding taxpayer’s and employer’s obligations;
- Preparation of monthly and annual tax reconciliations;
- Assistance in making tax payments to appropriate Polish tax offices’ bank accounts;
- Applying for obtaining a taxpayer’s identification number (NIP) and data update in case of any change;
- Representing client during the administrative proceedings before the Polish tax authorities (Polish tax offices and chambers, Ministry of Finance);
- Co-ordination of tax settlements between host and home countries.
Social security – consulting
- Optimisation of engagement structures in the scope of social security and health insurance burdens;
- Consulting regarding the social security, health insurance implications of specific compensation and benefits elements;
- Consulting regarding the social security implications of various legal titles under which remuneration is paid.
Social security – international transfers of employees
- Planning of efficient solutions in the scope of assignment of employees in the light of the social security regulations, including the Regulation (EC) No. 883/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council and Regulation (EEC) No. 1408/71 of the Council, as well as bilateral agreements concluded by Poland;
- Preparation of applications for documents certifying that individuals seconded to work within the European Union and countries with which Poland concluded bilateral agreements in the scope of social security, are subject to social security system of a given country (e.g. forms A1, E 101, PL/USA 1);
- Preparation of applications for obtaining European forms certifying the possibility to take advantage of state healthcare in a host country;
- Preparation of agreements for taking over the remitter’s obligations in the scope of social security and health insurance contributions by a non-Polish employee under the respective regulations;
- Preparation of calculations of social security and health insurance contributions, as well as preparation and filing with the appropriate Polish authorities of registration and reconciliation documents for assignees to Poland, and being subject to obligatory social security and health insurance in Poland;
- Preparation of documents necessary to register an individual for the purposes of voluntary pension and disability insurance;
- Concluding agreements with the National Health Fund (Narodowy Fundusz Zdrowia) for the accession to voluntary health insurance on behalf of insured individual;
- Representing clients in administrative proceedings before the Social Security Authority (Zakład Ubezpieczeń Społecznych);
- Preparation of applications to the Social Security Authorities (Zakład Ubezpieczeń Społecznych) for obtaining a written interpretation on the scope of method of applying social security regulations.