Business Transformation for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Engagements
The getsix® business transformation group is often the first point of engagement with our customer. Business transformation provides four distinct transition services that allow us to develop a deep understanding of the client’s business function, before a solution is even implemented. This results in increased speed of transition and implementation, improved profitability for our customers, improved forecasting ability, and the potential to identify additional areas for process improvement across the customers’s entire organisation.
In many cases, the business transformation group will unearth new opportunities for the customer to realise value and allow customers to sequentially streamline additional business functions. Typically, our business transformation group will maintain close contact with our customers throughout the customer relationship, resulting in ongoing identification of new areas for process improvement and allowing us to implement globally delivered solutions to address these needs.
- Discovery of process efficiency and outsourcing opportunities
- Techniques include mapping, gap analysis and readiness assessment
Business Solution Design
- Leverages industry expertise to configure and deploy new business models, create new revenue streams with our customers’;
- Globally meshed, multi-geography delivery models that align with the customer’s desired business outcome.
- Establishes new platform strategies to reduce customer risk and improve productivity;
- Builds innovative smart technology components to run our customers’ business process in a shared environment.
- Planning and execution of the transition of functions;
- Includes project management and service delivery from contract initialisation, through steady state implementation.
The getsix® advantage
- Business transformation and process consulting combine to strengthen our integrated business outsourcing strategy;
- Provides getsix® the ability to act as an extension of our customers’ businesses;
- Allows continuous improvements in top line growth and cost management throughout the customers’ organisation.