getsix® offers efficient payment management – Invoice Administration that provides definite positive financial results.
For some of our customers, getsix® take care of the entire payment process, from the invoice being sent to the money entering the account, completing the monitoring of the payment on the customer’s behalf. This provides better liquidity and more financially secure operations for our customer’s.
In total, our invoicing services include invoice administration, subsidiary ledger accounting, invoice printing, payment reminder service, debt collection and invoice purchasing.
We offer day-to-day analysis of settlements with customer’s verification of settlements, with accounting records monitoring of payment deadlines by phone and e-mail contact, with customer’s precise and accurate reporting on all monitoring actions taken by getsix®, in the name of the client in order to be well prepared for possible court cases.
The service is based on a registered IT system and allows for contacting payers on a mass scale. Depending on the decision of the customer, monitoring activities may be performed under the brand of getsix® or under the company of our customer.
An important element of monitoring is to frequently up-date, allowing for an immediate termination of actions in cases that have already been settled.
getsix® tools applied:
- Text messages – Short text messages sent to mobile number/s, e.g. information on the close payment date, delays towards the due date, call for payments, information on the suspension of services or deliveries, request for contact, etc;
- E-mail posts – Text and graphical information sent to the e-mail address of the client e.g. close payment date, delays towards the due date, call for payments, and information on the suspension of services or deliveries. Sent information may contain details on the contractor’s liability;
- Letter calls (regular post, registered, registered with receipt confirmation) – Graphical and text information sent to the registered office of the client or in any other indicated address, e.g. close payment date, delays towards the due date, call for payments, call for payments before entering into the National Register of Debtors, pre-court call, and information on the suspension of services or deliveries. Sent information may contain details on the contractor’s liability;
- Voice messages – Short voice messages directed to office and mobile phones. In standard for each number several trials of connection are generated each hour. Number of trials and times at which such trials are performed are adjusted to each delivery. In the case of a connection – the message is automatically played to the debtor;
- Phone contacts – A telephone conversation aids at reminding and causing quick payment of overdue liability.
There is a possibly that the receivables that have not been paid when due, are automatically transferred to the next stage or pre-court and court vindication performed by our legal counsels.
Benefits for our customers:
- Significant improvement of financial liquidity;
- Increase in a payment discipline among customers;
- Significant drop in the number of non-performing debts;
- Reduction of customer service costs.