Some of getsix® customers have made investments in real estate in Poland and the properties are held through Special Propose Vehicles (SpV’s). With our ‘Full Service Finance & Accounting‘ solutions and the respective ‘Bookkeeping’ services are part of tasks that are solved to keep care about the property. Most of our customers who are not located in Poland, would need a property manager who keeps care about all the issues connected with Facility Management.
We take over the responsibility for your real estate investments in Poland – Facility Management
The PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES of getsix® property managers are:
- Handle financial operations of the property;
- Collect rent;
- Send out notices if rent is delinquent;
- Prepare and maintain financial statements;
- Update owners on status of property;
- Inform owners about occupancy rates, expiration dates of leases, and other issues;
- Advise owners on how much to charge for rent;
- Pay for services such as cleaning and security;
- Negotiate contracts for janitorial, security, landscaping, trash removal, and other services;
- Monitor the performance of contractors;
- Investigate and resolve complaints from residents and tenants when services are not properly provided;
- Purchase supplies and equipment for properties;
- Hire contractors to make repairs;
- Supervise maintenance staff;
- Understand and comply with pertinent legislation;
- Plan and direct the purchase, sale, and development of real estate properties on behalf of businesses and investors;
- Consider factors such as property values, taxes, zoning, population growth, transportation, and traffic volume and patterns;
- Negotiate contracts for the purchase or lease of the property;
- Negotiate the sale of, or terminate the lease on, such properties.
Due to our One-Stop-Shop approach we can also provide this services through a qualified partner under fully control of getsix®.
Quality through qualification:
Our property manager is a construction engineer and fulfils the Polish qualification requirements, because in Poland a property agent is a profession governed by the Property Management Act of 21 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 261, item 2603, as amended) subject to a licence. A professional licence is issued by the Minister of Construction Industry based on a qualification procedure and a final examination. A person receiving the licence is recorded in the Central Property Agent Register.
To obtain the property agent licence in Poland, an individual shall:
- Have full legal capacity;
- Not be sentenced of any crimes against property, documents, business crimes, money, securities, and official documents forgery, taxation offences and other crimes to be taken into account given his profession;
- Have higher education in property management or any higher education and post-graduate study on property management;
- Have professional experience; such a professional experience may be gained at workshops organised by professional associations or at companies dealing with property transactions. Professional experience shall be written on the training report book issued before any training is started by the Ministry of Construction Industry;
- Pass an examination; to obtain the licence, one shall pass a national examination at the Ministry of Construction Industry.
The examination consist of three stages:
- The analysis of documents submitted by a candidate, including the simulation of transactions on properties;
- A test;
- The discussion on property transaction simulation.
By taking over the real estate management tasks, we release our customers investing in the real estate market from the daily duties associated with their buildings, and give them the opportunity to generate a stable income and focus on their core business activities. The specific scope of our duties depends on the needs and decisions of our customer.
Our relevant complementary services:
Additional innovative services to be always informed about your property in Poland
This has the benefit that all the relevant documents concerning accounting, property management and correspondence are stored on the getsix® Customer Extranet, a single place that can be reached by getsix® customers 24/7, only with an internet browser.
This service could be extended by our e-Service ‘Mobile Extranet for iPhone and iPad’ and the relevant documents in connection with the respective property in Poland could be synchronised to your iPhone and/or iPad.