Corporate Secretarial Services in Poland
Polish Company Law (i.e. the Commercial Companies Code) obliges businesses registered on shore to deal with many corporate secretarial functions, this includes adequate maintenance of companies’ corporate documentation and appropriate reporting to numerous authorities.
Those matters stand in need of professional knowledge in many fields. The support of people specialising in dealing with these issues is essential for the success of your business in Poland. Using the service of getsix® as a corporate services provider, it lessens the burden and enables our customers to focus on their core businesses.
Adept and professional handling of corporate secretarial issues enormously reduces the risk of running a business in Poland, since the results of poor awareness, errors or negligence in this area might expose a company to damaging costs of i.e. numerous authorities controls and high penalties.
Scope of service
- Submission of company financial statements;
- Organising of ordinary, extraordinary shareholders meetings and general assemblies;
- Preparing minutes of the meetings and assemblies;
- Preparing drafts of all the meetings, assemblies and board of directors resolutions;
- Appointment and dismissal of board of directors’ or supervisory board members;
- Dealing with all year-end duties i.e. preparation of board of directors’ activity report and appropriate shareholders’ meeting resolutions;
- Preparation, submission of all changes to the company’s articles of association and their registration with the Companies Registry, i.e. changes of: company’s name, share capital, registered address (seat), any other provisions of the articles of association and statute;
- Support in sale of shares or real estate transactions, including preparation of appropriate board of directors or shareholders resolutions;
- Share register maintenance;
- Submission of all company’s data updates in the Company Registry (Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy – KRS) or other authorities (Social Insurance Institution – ZUS, Inland Revenue – US), including preparation of all necessary forms and motions;
- Monitoring and communication with the authorities during the process of updates;
- Applying for and obtaining various certificates from the authorities i.e. certificate on no criminal register entry, certificate on no tax liabilities or certificate on no debt register entry, as well as many other similar activities;
- Maintenance of company documents archives.
Those services are accompanied by organisation of:
- Meetings with notaries;
- Translations of documents;
- Sworn translators assistance;
- Other institutions or authorities representatives.
All documents will be stored in the getsix® Customer Extranet, so enabling 24/7 access, if required. If you additionally choose our getsix® e-Service ‘Mobile Extranet for iPhone & iPad’, you have all your actual company documents in your hand.