Inward Investments to Poland
getsix® have been assisting international companies with their inward investments to Poland since 2006. Our clients come from all corners of the world, from the UK, Germany, Austria and Switzerland, India and Asia, looking to invest in the Polish market.
Often our inward investment clients have little knowledge of the compliance regulations, complex tax legislation and the local business culture in Poland. getsix® are able to help them in these areas and put them in touch with other professional firms and organisations that can also help in the initial stages. We have excellent professional relationships with law firms, bankers, insurance brokers and regional development agencies, all of whom we work closely with for the benefit of our mutual clients.
We offer an integrated suite of services, developed to cater for the needs of international companies taking their first steps into the Polish market.
This service includes:
- Advice regarding business structure;
- Entity formation in Poland;
- Opening bank accounts in Poland;
- Business plans;
- Taxation advice, including cross border trading and transfer pricing implications;
- Advice relating to employee benefits;
- Tax planning and compliance relating to individuals seconded to Poland;
- Tax (i.e. VAT), Social Insurance (ZUS) and Statistical Office (GUS) registration;
- Outsourced Finance & Accounting and full back office administration services;
- Outsourced HR & Payroll services;
- VAT and Intrastat compliance;
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and audit;
- Corporate tax compliance;
- Corporate and personal tax advice;
- Business consultancy and due diligence work;
- Assistance in buying a business.
If you are considering entering the Polish market for the first time, it is essential that you obtain professional advice.
We would be happy to provide you with a free consultation.