getsix® BPO Record-to-Report (R2R) Solutions
Financial information drives competitive advantage when it is accurate, real-time and supports executives in making business decisions. In garnering and protecting market share, the financial R2R value chain plays a mission-critical role for modern enterprises to succeed.
Over multiple engagements, our professionals have built near-zero-error efficiency in transactional processes such as journal entry, fixed assets and reconciliations.
As an extension of your organisation, leverage our process expertise, technology capabilities and industry best practices, and entrust us with your R2R needs.
Why choose getsix® to manage your record to report processes?
At the heart of our value proposition is the opportunity to change your operating model by tapping into skilled resources, while still working the way you work. In getsix®, you will find a partner who will consistently deliver quality, flexibility, innovation and value. Our approach is not only focused on the delivery of sustainable cost advantage and process transformation, but is totally aligned with your business goals.
How we deliver value to Record-to-Report customers?
We partner with our customers in their journey of consolidating and harmonising their record-to-report processes. To enable better financial performance for our customers, we automate processes, enable early revenue recognition, and enhance productivity. What differentiates us in the Record to Report is the wide range of services that we provide to our customers, ranging from:
- Financial reporting;
- Enterprise reporting, analysis and planning support;
- Tax support;
- General accounting;
- Fixed asset accounting: e.g., including capitalisation, depreciation;
- Cost accounting;
- Reconciliation: e.g., bank, vendor accounts, customer accounts, GL, inter-company;
- Reporting: e.g., month-end reporting, trial balance, financial statements analysis, internal and external reporting;
- Taxation and regulatory compliance: e.g., tax accounting, tax returns, statutory reporting, transfer pricing;
- Internal audit.
Which benefits our customers have?
Moving beyond general accounting, outsourcing R2R is expanding beyond cost reduction and into a cost-plus-value proposition that offers multiple advantages to businesses:
- Direct cost impact – Organisations realise a 30% to 40% operational cost reduction through consolidation, accessing new talent pools, enabling them to secure excellent resources at better rates from different source geographies, process simplification and standardisation;
- Business impact – By outsourcing R2R, companies can trust the experts to address common pain points, such as erroneous journal entries, high lead time for reconciliations, delays in inter-company transactions and high lead time in closing books. They’ll also see improved quality, control and compliance in their processes;
- Strategic impact – From a big-picture perspective, outsourcing R2R helps with standardising processes and enabling faster speed-to-market. And, by enhancing internal business intelligence support, it empowers organisations to focus more on bringing value and innovation to their customers, thereby improving their decision-making capacity.
Backed by our deep domain expertise in finance and accounting, ability to deliver sustainable cost savings, operational excellence, and performance transformation, getsix® partnership approach means we have the ability to be flexible in responding to your business needs.
By outsourcing Record-to-Report processes to getsix®, organisations are able to:
- Enhance financial controls;
- Standardise business information to support better decision making;
- Reposition staff to more strategic activities;
- Reduce costs by as much as 40 percent;
- Improve the ability to capture, validate and provide accurate financial and business information in a timely manner;
- Meet ever changing regulatory requirements.