Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) is the key for integration and analysis of information stored in financial systems and other critical data sources across the companies. It helps managements to implement appropriate action and improve the financial solvency and liquidity of an organisation. It gives faster and more accurate interpretation of financial data.
Financial analysis services is needed for timely and reliable financial planning and financial analysis solution for the smooth and successful performance of any business organisation.
In a world of cut-throat competition, businessmen and organisations are posed with the demanding task of increasing profits and business volumes. Added to this, is the challenge to display compliance. To tackle these challenges, it is very crucial that advanced financial services and right information is available in time.
Business performance management with our BI solutions
The most strategic contribution that the finance and accounts department can make to a business is by playing a role in business performance management. However, this requires more than accounting skills. Business mapping skills and technology skills as well as an understanding of performance frameworks and business intelligence are called for to achieve this. Unlike pure play accounting firms, getsix® enjoys a very strong technology and process background to address business performance management.
We are providing our BI solutions in connection with our full service finance & accounting solutions or with our Finance and Accounting Outsourcing (FAO) solutions.
We translate information into knowledge, generating actionable insights.
Accurate financial statements are a minimum requirement for monitoring the results of operations, financial position and cash flows. But running your business based on IFRS financial statements means you may not have enough information about what has happened or why. More importantly, they can’t tell you where you’re going.
A strong financial planning and analysis (FP&A) function is critical for decision-making at all levels of your organisation. The ability to turn information into knowledge, and knowledge into actionable insights, is often a weak or missing link in even the strongest accounting departments. The financial management experts at getsix® can evaluate and optimise your FP&A processes.
We can develop an FP&A function that adds value to your business, and we can manage it for you on an ongoing basis as part of our finance & accounting BPO solutions.
Our various BI Solutions:
- Ad-Hoc (Self-Service) reporting;
- Business/Management reporting;
- Parameterised & Operational reporting;
Could be customised to the individual requirements of our customers for providing advanced financial analysis services which includes:
- Key performance indicators (KPIs);
- Scenario planning;
- Financial analysis;
- Preparation of MIS reports;
- Financial statement analysis;
- Financial ratios analysis;
- Generating customised BI reports as required.
- Use real-time data to improve business performance;
- get mobile access to your financial data;
- Tailor alert conditions to ensure the right level of response;
- Actively monitor KPI/KRI indicators across complex scenarios and to a granular level;
- Keep pace with changing requirements through user-configurable, customised dashboards;
- Self Service BI – Connect directly (i.e. with Excel or any other Reporting Software) to your financial data provided in our data warehouse and/or special pre-defined data cubes according your requirements – DaaS (Data as a Service).
Benefits for our Customers
Outsourcing the FP&A services to us enables us to offer the management access to faster, as well as more accurate interpretation of financial data.
- This leads to quick decision making abilities;
- There is up to 60 percent savings in analyst costs;
- Clients achieve improved financial reporting as well as regulatory compliance with laws;
- Clients are given analytical insights into areas such as product profitability, cost management, project analysis, inventory and many more;
- There is better usage of technology giving access to the latest data.