Company formation in Poland – Business registration
getsix® offers professional company formation service in Poland. We help our clients with every detail connected with establishing business entities based on Polish law.
We pay strict attention to every detail on every stage of Polish company formation process.
Our scope of service includes:
- Brand new company formation in Poland and its full registration;
- Ready-made shelf companies in Poland;
Note: We can arrange the business registration process in a way that there will be no need for a client to come to Poland.
Types of business entities in Poland:
Polish law offers many legal forms of running a business. The most appropriate solutions to serve as a business vehicle for foreign investors and companies are:
- Limited Liability Company (Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością – Sp. z o.o.);
- Joint-Stock Company (Spółka akcyjna – S. A.);
- Registered Partnership (Spółka Jawna – Sp.J.);
- Limited Liability Partnership (Spółka Komandytowa – Sp. K.);
- Limited Joint-Stock Partnership (Spółka Komandytowo-Akcyjna – S.K.A.).
Brand new company formation in Poland
When a client requires a brand new tailor made Polish company fully adjusted to his needs, we are able to provide a business entity registered upon client’s request. As a result of our service we deliver fully registered brand new company ready to trade within a few days. The scope of service includes:
- Advising on structure of the business (sole proprietorship, civil law partnership, partnership, company, non-profit organisation);
- Advising on tax minimisation and optimisation;
- Advising on labour law and social security issues;
- Advise on bank choice and opening bank accounts;
- Drafting all legal documents (draft of memorandum and articles of association) required for the formation of an entity, also in two language versions;
- Arranging necessary certified translations and legalisation of documents;
- Executing before a Notary Public the formation of an entity;
- Entering the business in the commercial register (either National Court Register (KRS) or Business Central Register and Information), as appropriate;
- Registering the new entity with tax authorities for VAT purposes, (VAT identification number);
- Registration at the Central Statistical Office – REGON (National Official Business Register);
- Obtaining necessary business permits for different types of business activities;
- Drafting and reviewing contracts;
- Drafting corporate documents (shareholder’s resolutions, minutes).
- Provision registered address, either in Wroclaw, Poznan or Warsaw;
- Fiduciary services – nominee directors and nominee shareholders;
- Administration and Secretarial Services, including our
- Premium virtual VIOP landline phone and fax number (for example Warsaw area code: +48 (22) 450 30 70).
Note: Since the labour law has recently changed there is now no need to register a new business entity with National Labour Inspectorate and Chief Sanitary Inspectorate.
Additionally, foreign companies can operate a business in Poland in the form of a branch office, or representative office. If you are interested in this option, please feel free to contact us for more details.
At a glance:
Polish company key features of a Limited Liability Company (Ltd.)
- Minimum capital of 5,000.00 PLN, approx. 1,240.00 EUR;
- 1 individual director is required;
- Corporate income tax is 19%;
- Shelf companies with VAT available.
Popular Polish company type:
POLISH LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (SP. Z O.O.) AS TRADING COMPANY
Traditionally Polish companies are used for general trading within the EU due to its convenient location, relatively easy incorporation process, as well as relatively low taxation. Polish companies also use the advantages of EU Directives, Tax Treaties with 80 countries and EU VAT regime.
- Low corporate tax – 19%;
- One shareholder is required – private person or corporate;
- One individual director is required;
- Bank account can be arranged remotely.
Additional services of getsix®:
getsix® offer a one-stop-shop solution for our clients who would like to adapt existing company to their needs, or purchase a non-standard limited liability. Our package consists of the following services:
- Change of an existing name of the company;
- Change of company’s activities, city of incorporation, other;
- Address change.
Note: Your local presence is not required – we work for you based on the Power of Attorney that enables us to handle the process on your behalf.