The quality of our services is one of the basis of our effective operations. Quality means for us meeting our Clients needs in the best possible way. This means that quality constitutes an important criterion for Clients using our services. Acting, keeping quality in mind means also for us using valuable resources in an efficient and skilful way. All employees of our company are obliged and have a right to strive to eliminate circumstances hindering the provision of high quality services.
So as to meet our Client’s requirements, we set the following goals:
- rendering services for local and international business entities and private entities in a professional way,
- dealing with our Clients’ matters in terms and way specified in legal regulations and procedures drawn up in our Quality Manual,
- carrying out work tasks in line with best will and knowledge, in a diligent way, with due care,
- taking on employees with high professional and social competences, cooperation skills and impeccable manners,
- establishing and maintaining relationships with a Client on partnership basis by agreeing on the scope of services in a joint way, this meeting individual needs of each Client,
- fulfilling 9001:2008 standard requirements and binding regulations
We hereby commit ourselves to continuous improvement of our Quality Management System.
The set goals we achieve by:
- providing training for our professional personnel,
- investing time and sources in continuous professional development of our specialists,
- applying current knowledge of interpretation of tax, accounting, HR and payroll regulations,
- continuous access to information and short reaction time at each inquiry of the Client,
- assigning an individual employee and his/her deputies responsible for providing services to a given Client, the employee being a consultant, keeping in touch with the Client at the same time,
- investing in accounting, HR, and legal software, in particular in state-of-the-art systems such as ECM, ERP, and CRM,
- observing professional ethics, in particular keeping acquired information confidentia,
- taking the Client’s expectations into consideration while planning quality improvement,
- assessing efficiency and effectiveness of our policy and our quality goals on regular basis,
- engaging the management in creating conditions for improvement of carried out activities,
- enabling our international Clients, as well as their parent companies, operating in German and English language areas, to dispel doubts concerning the business activity in Poland, by providing services in both languages in an effective and high level manner,
- Due to the membership in the Polish-German Chamber of Industry and Commerce, the British Polish Chamber of Commerce, and the Polish Swiss Chamber of Industry and Commerce, as well due to participation in local and international industry fairs, and business meetings we have the opportunity to gain experience and broaden our horizons in relations with international enterprises, gain new cooperation possibilities so as to provide our Clients with comprehensive service
Efficient organization and modern management methods provide framework necessary to achieve it. Our understanding of quality, quality awareness as well as our employees’ attitude to quality condition the satisfaction of our Clients, and permanent success of our company at the same time. Continuous quality improvement enables us to reduce costs in an effective way, and constitutes a major factor in resources protection. Based on the framework of this Policy, the Management Board establishes annually the detailed quality operational goals. Since the quality of the services provided by us is extremely important for the company’s future, supporting quality goals is a basic obligation of each employee. Our employees have read and have been applying this Quality Policy as well as principles included in the Quality Manual and auxiliary documentation.
Last modified: April 26, 2016