The Dell™ EqualLogic™ PS6100XV storage array offers exceptional performance and is optimized for your critical data center applications with 7.2 TB in a high-performance SAS 2U/2.5” drive solution.
Performance where and when you need it
The EqualLogic PS6100XV continues the EqualLogic tradition of performance scaling linearly with capacity. With up to 60% IOPS improvements on typical workloads over previous-generation EqualLogic arrays2, the PS6100 Series is designed to grow with your data demands-all while providing simple management and seamless expansion using innovative Fluid Data™ technology. Dell doesn’t just sell you more storage-Dell delivers comprehensive end-to-end solutions to help you store and manage your data so you can efficiently move the right data to the right place at the right time for the right cost.
Modular design with enterprise reliability
PS Series arrays are based on a virtualized modular storage architecture that enables you to purchase only the storage you need when you need it. PS6100 Series storage arrays include SAN configuration features and capabilities that sense network connections, automatically build RAID sets, and conduct system health checks. All PS Series arrays in a SAN work together to automatically manage data, load balance across all resources, and expand to meet your growing storage needs. The reliable PS6100XV also includes fault-tolerant capabilities through use of fully redundant and hot-swappable controllers, fan trays, power supplies, and disk drives with hot spares, as well as vertical port failover.
Feature-rich software portfolio
The EqualLogic PS Series arrays include innovative firmware and host software with no additional cost or software licensing fees. EqualLogic’s latest firmware release offers new benefits to your organisation so your hardware can continue to meet your current needs and be ready to grow with you as the demands of the virtual era increase:
- Enhancements to Ethernet with Data Center. Bridging can provide deterministic performance and a converged SAN and LAN network, designed to greatly reduce or eliminate dropped packets;
- Sub-volume auto-tiering with enhanced load balancing so you can optimize pool performance;
- VMware® Thin Provisioning awareness for vSphere™ v4.1 designed to provide a new level of reliability using thin provisioned volumes and facilitate graceful data recovery.
EqualLogic Host Software extends the functionality of the array-based software enabling cooperation with the host. Host Integration Tools for Microsoft®, VMware, and Linux® products as well as EqualLogic SAN Headquarters (SANHQ) management software are included with your EqualLogic array purchase.
Find your storage solution
With a variety of systems built for capacity and performance, there is a Dell EqualLogic solution designed to suit your needs. And with comprehensive Dell Data Management Services that help plan, design, implement and support an efficient data management strategy and ecosystem, you can satisfy today’s data availability, retention and recovery requirements while preparing to meet the demands of tomorrow.
- PS6100XV 12 x 600 GB 15K SAS 3.5″ 7.2 TB Capacity;
- 2x Rack Power Cord 0.6M (C13/C14 12A);
- Reduntant Power Supply (2 PSU) 1080W;
- PS6100 Dual Controller, HA with failover;
- Rapid Rack Rails for Dell or other Square Hole Rack.