The HP ProLiant DL380 G5 Server is a powerful and versatile server that supports business-critical applications, combining cost effective manageability with superior uptime.
Performance, manageability, uptime in a highly serviceable 2U chassis
The world’s best-selling server just got faster. The HP ProLiant DL380 Generation 5 (G5) Server delivers on its history of design excellence, providing enterprise class uptime and manageability, proven two-socket Intel® Xeon™ performance and 2U density for a variety of rack deployments and applications. Its reliable, tool-free design makes installation, upgrades and maintenance simple, reducing total cost of ownership.
The ProLiant DL380 G5 delivers:
- Proven performance with quad-core and dual-core Intel Xeon processors for demanding scale-out applications;
- Versatility and availability for a wide range of deployments;
- Quality engineering for reliability and ease of ownership;
- Industry-leading management solutions for powerful administration;
- Enhanced multi-tasking capabilities for your most demanding applications and virtualization projects.
Environments of all types and sizes:
- The unmatched flexibility of the ProLiant DL380 Server has made it the best-selling server in the world. Businesses of all sizes use it for a vast array of applications;
- Its large internal storage capacity makes it ideal for everything from web applications to databases;
- Easily connected to storage networks and easily managed from wherever you are, the DL380 packs the storage, memory and I/O you need into only 2U of rack space;
- Availability features like hot plug redundant power, online spare memory and hot plug/redundant fans keep environments up and running and users productive;
- The DL380 is not just for enterprises – it’s also ideal for small and medium businesses with rack environments that can benefit from remote server management or network backup;
- Your IT team can manage the DL380 Server from virtually anywhere in the world through advanced remote management capabilities.
Key features and benefits
- Up to two Intel Xeon 5×00 sequence dual-core or quad-core processors with Intel VT technology to improve performance in a virtual environment;
- Up to 32 GB of 667 MHz DDR2 fully-buffered DIMMs; with interleaving, mirrored memory and online spare capability.